French Breakfast Teabags, Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
A French reinterpretation of the classic English Breakfast tea. Malty and creamy with a subtle and natural note of vanilla, this organic and popular tea blend comes from two organic tea gardens designated as Jardin Premier+, a designation of tea purity. C'est magnifique!
The gold-foil lined signature black Mariage box holds 30 hand-tied cheese-cloth teabags.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 teabag per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This perfect marriage of full-bodied and elegant Chinese black teas produces rounded notes of malt and vanilla
- One of our most popular teas
- Wonderful with or without milk and sugar
- Drink in the morning or as a tea accompanying afternoon tea
- A tea with a creamy and velvety finish
- Who said the British have a patent on teas for breakfast?
- French Breakfast is a flavorful, milder version that is equally delicious with or without milk and sugar
- Sweet and fruit breads
- Fruit cake
- Pork or chicken cooked with apricot or peaches
- Cinnamon or vanilla-cream pastries or desserts
Chinese and Indian organic black tea.