Cold-Brew Tea Maker, Glass, 53oz
This product is currently sold out.
This Cold Brew Tea Maker prepares several glasses of tea and conveniently fits in the door of your refrigerator. Place tea in the fine mesh filter, fill the teapot with cold water and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. You're done. And, this versatile gear works just as well when steeping your tea in hot water! Available in turquoise only.
Includes a sample of our blood orange black tea.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- Product dimensions: L 5.82" x W 4.13" x H 10.38" (L 14.7 cm x W 10.5 cm x H 26.3 cm)
- Product weight: 1.13 lbs.
- Holds 53-oz of liquid.
- Jug is made of lead-free glass and the strainer is made of stainless steel
- BPA Free.
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand-wash recommended for glass jug.
- Small holes in the infuser prevent even the smallest tea leaves from escaping.
- The oldest printed recipes for iced tea date back to the 1870s.
- South Carolina is the first place in the United States where tea was grown and is the only state to ever have produced tea commercially.
- After 1900, iced tea became commonplace in cookbooks, and black tea began replacing green as the preferred tea for serving cold.
Sri Lankan black tea (92%), orange peel, natural flavoring, safflower petals