Ticket to Tea Collection Flavored
This variant is currently sold out
Take a tea journey to China, Japan, Taiwan, & India with five of the finest flavored teas from these important tea-growing countries. Each tea is blended with fruits, herbs, and spices inspired by the culture of the region—a new way to experience terroir!
Your choice of either 1 or 2 oz of all five teas. The Collection is boxed, labeled and tied with a ribbon.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
The following teas are included in our Ticket to Tea Collection (Flavored):
Snow Peach: a Chinese white tea with the juicy flavor of tree-ripened peaches
Toasted Hojicha Genmai: this Japanese green tea is toasted and blended with toasted rice resulting in a smooth cup with pleasant notes of baked bread
- Orange Flower Oolong: A wonderful blend of a Taiwanese oolong with a subtle hint of orange.
Raj Masala Chai: this flavorful and iconic spiced black tea puts you on a culinary passage to India
Ebony Rose: trek with us to China and discover this delicious and unusually shaped dark tea flavored with rose petals
Each tea comes with a unique Ticket to Tea label and special info about the tea, including instructions on how to steep
- The word “Chai” actually means tea–no wonder Indians look confused when we say Chai tea (tea tea)
- Masala chai, meaning spice tea, is a blend of herbs, spices and tea leaves brewed in whole milk
- Each region of India has its own version of masala chai, which may include unique spices and herbs
- Masala Chai is a product of Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, which means “science of life” and has been in practice for over 5,000 years
Snow Peach: China white tea, dried peach pieces, calendula petals and peach flavoring
Toasted Hojicha Genmai: Toasted Japanese green tea, toasted rice, popped corn
Orange Flower Oolong: Taiwan oolong tea, orange blossoms, orange flavoring
Raj Masala Chai: India black tea, cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, cloves, ginger, black pepper, licorice root
Ebony Rose: China dark tea, rose petals