This variant is currently sold out
From Fujian Province, home of China's finest teas. This artisan-shaped green tea ball slowly transforms to reveal a bouquet of chrysanthemum with a globe of amaranth blossoms.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 bud per 10-12 oz of water, 195°F, The tea is ready to drink after the bud opens fully. No need to remove the bud from pot. Can resteep many times until flavor disappears.
- Crafted teas are handmade in China's Fujian Province
- With painstaking care, artisans hand pick tea leaves of identical size and tie the leaves around two kind of flowers: chrysanthemum and globe amaranth
- When a bud is placed in hot water, the leaves unfurl to reveal a red, white, and green bouquet
- A tea to share with friends on special occasions
- Want to give something more than flowers to your friends and family?
- Give them the tea that is also a floral bouquet
- While watching the tea bud bloom, they will think of you
- Fresh green salad
- Lightly prepared fish
- Cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding
China, Fujian Province green tea, globe amaranth flowers, chrysanthemum and magnolia flowers