Britannia Calligraphy Tin, Black Tea by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
This "tea of the crown" is a tribute to Britain, a country that gets through tough times with a cup of tea. Full-bodied and malty, this black tea has exotic fruits and spices from other tea-loving countries. The gorgeous purple tin will become a treasured keepsake for the royalty in your family!
100 grams (3.5 oz) of tea comes in an elegant and reusable purple with white silk-screened lettering.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This blend of Assam tea is brisk, but well-balanced with notes of malt, spices, and fruits.
- The beautiful tin has the word tea written in Hindi characters. India is the second-largest exporter of tea after China.
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
A blend of Indian black teas.