Zodiac Collection - Year of the Rooster (coq), Oolong Tea by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
This pagoda shaped royal-blue tin represents one of the 12 Chinese Zodiac signs and contains a precious oolong tea delicately flavored with blue flowers and goji-berries. The "Year of the Rooster" sign indicates fidelity and punctuality!
100 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable royal-blue pagoda-shaped tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 195° F, 3-5 min. You may steep the same tea leaves multiple times.
- This anti-oxidant rich oolong tea is delicately scented with jasmine blossoms.
- The "Year of the Rooster" is the 10th year of the twelve-year Chinese calendar and comprises the following birth years: 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029.
- Green salads
- Light cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding.
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
China Oolong Tea, scented with jasmine flowers.