Zodiac Collection Tin, Year of the Pig Rooibos & Green Tea by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
This pagoda shaped fuchsia tin represents one of the 12 Chinese Zodiac signs and contains a precious green tea and a rooibos infusion delicately flavored with citrus, rose, and goji berries. In Chinese culture, the pig (cochon) is a symbol of wealth and 2019 is the year of the pig!
100 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable fuchsia pagoda-shaped tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.5 grams per 8 oz of water, 185°F, 3-4 min.
- This delicate but anti-oxidant rich silver needles white tea is delicately flavored with notes of fresh citrus.
- Recent years of the Pig are: 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019
- Green salads
- Light cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding.
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Ingredients: China green tea, South Africa Rooibos, goji berries, Natural citrus and rose flavorings.