Zodiac, Year of the Ox, Black Tea in Tin by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
2021 is the Year of the Ox and this pagoda-shaped tin contains a tea in honor of those born under this zodiac sign. Flavored with goji berries, this bold black organic tea is sweetened with ripe goji berries.
100 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable purple pagoda-shaped tin. Besides 2021, those born in 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, 1961, 1949, 1937, and 1925 are all "Year of the Ox."
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212° F, 4-5 min.
- This anti-oxidant-rich goji berry black tea honors those born in the following years of the ox: 2021 2009 1997 1985 1973 1961 1949 1937 1925
- People born in the Year of the Ox are strong, reliable, fair, conscientious, and inspire confidence in others. They are also calm, patient, methodical, and trustworthy. Although they say little, they can be opinionated.
- Green salads
- Light cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding.
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
China Organic Black Tea, Organic Goji Berries, and Organic natural flavoring.