Zen Music & Organic Tea Box by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
Open the Zen Tea Box and soothing Japanese koto music plays and transports you to a serene garden in the land of the rising sun. Tucked inside is a silver tea scoop and Mariage Freres' low caffeine De-Stress tea, a Japanese organic green tea with calming herbs and flowers. Open, listen, sip, and relax.
200 g (7-oz) of De-Stress green and herbal tea is included.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
3 tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 2-3 min
- De-Stress Tea contains Japanese green tea with lemon verbena, tea flowers, orange zest, chamomile, tilia, and blue cornflowers.
The music was composed by Yatsuhashi Kengyo, a Japanese composer who lived during the time of Johann Sebastian Bach. The composition is named Rokudan No Shirabe, which means "Study in Six Steps."
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
Japan Green tea, verbena, tea flowers, orange zest, chamomile, tilia and cornflowers.