White House Organic Tea Gift Box by Mariage Frères -New!
This product is currently sold out
This gorgeous gift box (Maison Blanche-White House) contains two of Mariage Frères most popular tea blends: Pleine Lune, a black dessert tea with the flavor of marzipan, and Casablanca, a refreshingly exotic green and black tea with cooling mint and bergamot. Each Jardin Premier+ tea is packaged in an elegant and reusable keepsake silk-screened tin.
Each tin contains 100 grams (3.5 oz) of tea. CAUTION: Pleine Lune (full moon) tea contains almonds.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
Pleine Lune (full moon): Use 1.5tsp/2.5g of tea per 8oz of 212°F water and steep between 4-5 min. Casablanca: Green+Black: Use 1.5tsp per 8oz of 175-180°F water and steep 3-min.
- Pleine Lune is a wonderful tea with any chocolate or cream-based desserts. This full-bodied black tea is sprinkled with flowers, almonds, and exotic spices and is delicious with or without milk. If you love marzipan, this is your tea.
- Casablanca is the Morrocan city famous for the Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall movie of the same name.
The Full Moon (pleine lune) marks the mid-point of our 29-day lunar cycle. During a Full Moon, the moon is opposite the sun and is fully illuminated by the sun's light. According to many world cultures, a Full Moon can cause tension and friction between people but also can increase understanding and potential for positive change.
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Pleine Lune: Chinese organic black tea, almond pieces, blue cornflower petals, dried honey, flavoring. CAUTION: This black tea contains NUTS! Casablanca: Chinese organic green & black teas, mint, oil of bergamot