White Ginger Mango Tea
This variant is currently sold out
A delicate white tea with luscious mango and exotic ginger. The spiciness of the ginger deliciously contrasts with the sweetness of the mango and will soothe a scratchy throat or calm an unsettled stomach. Delicious hot or cold!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 level tsp per 6 oz of water, 176° -194°F, 2-3 min
- This tea has a delighful fruity aroma and finishes with a subtle spiciness from the ginger
- The spiciness of the ginger while detectable is not over-powering.
- Organic Tea and ingredients.
- The generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A in mangos make it a great immunity booster
- The fiber in mangos helps digestion
- Ginger is commonly used to relieve nausea, settle the stomach and relax the body
- Delicious iced or hot with a green salad with a mango vinaigrette
- Scallops, shrimp lobster or any delicate fresh fish
- Delicious with a cream-based dessert
- Soft, creamy and mild cheeses
China green tea, 70% (China Pai Mu Tan tea) dried apple pieces, ginger pieces, freeze dried mango cubes, cornflower blossoms