Tea flavors are much broader than most people realize. This collection of six teas is for anyone who savors the flavors of a fine single malt scotch or a Cuban cigar. The teas are big in flavor with notes of peat, fine leather, and smoke. The accompanying Tasting Guide focuses on helping you to expand your sensory library accordingly.
The collection is boxed, labeled, and tied with a ribbon.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
The Whiskey & Cigar Tea Collection includes:
- Texas Chile Chai: India and Texas both like strong and bold flavors, which was our inspiration for Texas Chile Chai.
- Earl Grey Caravan: The name of this full-bodied, bold black tea comes from the camel and horse caravans that transported tea, silk, and other treasures along the Silk Road and other trade routes.
- Keemun Single Malt: A full-bodied black tea with superior smoothness and prominent notes of malt, cocoa, and oak.
- Bohea: A taste of tea history, as this slightly smoky tea was enjoyed by George and Martha Washington at Mt. Vernon.
- Russian Caravan: A Lapsang Souchong, this is the peaty, smoky, single malt scotch of teas.
- Dark Chocolate: Finally, a dark chocolate tea for the chocolate connoisseur.
- The tradition in the Wuyi Mountains region of China is to heat the tea leaves over pinewood. This gives Lapsang Souchong and Bohea teas their distinctive smoky flavors.
- Bohea tea is prominent in American history, as it was one of the teas famously thrown overboard during the Boston Tea Party incident.
- Texas Chile Chai: India black tea, cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, cloves, ginger, black pepper, licorice root, Aleppo chile peppers
- Earl Grey Caravan: China black tea, oil of bergamot, pine-smoke scented
- Keemun Single Malt: China black tea: 100%
- Bohea: China black tea: 100%
- Russian Caravan: China black tea, pine-smoke scented
- Dark Chocolate: China dark tea, dark chocolate bits (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), natural and artificial flavor CONTAINS: soy, milk