$ 5.00 was $ 6.50
This variant is currently sold out
This flavorful tea is a blend of black and green teas with goji-berries, and notes of blueberry, pomegranate, and lemongrass. Holiday in a cup!
100% of this tea's sale benefits Verdigris, an innovative choral group that tells stories of the human condition by weaving literature, the visual arts, and the sciences into a multi-sensory experience.
Buy Verdi-Gris Tea and receive a 25% discount on their upcoming concert, A Verdigris Christmas. For more ticket information, click here.
- Dec. 8, 2017, Saturday at 7 pm: St. Andrew United Church, 5801 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093
- Dec. 10, 2017, Monday at 7 pm: Royal Lane Baptist Church, 6707 Royal Ln, Dallas, TX 75230
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.0-1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 208°F, 4-5 min
- Why is this choral ensemble named Verdigris? The word describes the weathering of copper and brass when those metals are exposed to air. The group explores all sides of the human condition, finds beauty in imperfection and individuality and seeks connection with communities underserved by the arts. A noble mission!
- The Cultured Cup loves music and was so impressed with Verdigris' first musical narration of the beloved book "The Velveteen Rabbit," that Kyle Stewart, co-owner of The Cultured Cup, joined their Advisory Board.
- Sam Brukhman, Verdigris' talented conductor, and Artistic Director graduated from Westminster Choir College and has won national awards for his choral conducting.
- Why is this tea particularly high in antioxidants? Both green tea and goji-berries are rich in anti-oxidants. A healthy cup of calm.
- Delicious hot or iced
- For centuries, goji berries were prized in China as a sexual tonic and longevity herb
- Goji berries were originally known as “wolfberries”
- Greek yogurt
- Fresh greens or fruit salad
- Soft, mild and creamy cheeses
- Shrimp, scallops, lobster or any fresh fish
- Cream-based desserts
Chinese black and green teas (85%), goji-berries, lemongrass, pomegranate arils, natural flavoring, cornflower blossoms.