Tea or Coffee Traveler Thermos, Stainless
This product is currently sold out.
In twenty years of searching, this is the best on-the-go travel thermos we have found. Enjoy your favorite tea or coffee without having to remove the messy infuser.
Includes a sample of our Plaza Blend Coffee, our most popular dark roast coffee.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- This thermos makes your morning beverage with an ingenious French press infuser that separates the tea leaves or coffee grounds from the brewed liquid
- No need to remove a messy infuser once you've prepared your beverage–especially important when you’re on-the-go!
- Steep, sip, and enjoy your favorite drink while conveniently using a single mug
- Double wall insulation helps keep beverages hot (or cold) for hours
- Patent-pending infuser with ultra-fine mesh filter and solid chamber prevents over-steeping
- Screw-top with flip lid assembly prevents spills
- Resists staining as well as odor and taste transfer
- Fits in most drink holders
- Durable 18/8 restaurant-grade stainless steel construction
- Base measures 2" in diameter; tumbler measures 8" tall
- Fluid capacity: 16 oz
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Dishwasher safe (top rack), but hand washing recommended
- The first insulating container for beverages (thermos) was invented by the Scottish scientist Sir James Dewar in 1892
- Dewar’s invention was the result of his research in cryogenics, which required keeping a rare element at a desired and steady temperature
- Called a Dewar flask, the device became a useful tool for chemical experiments, and later a common household item
- Refusing to patent his invention, Dewar’s concept was later improved by two German glassblowers, who sold their concept to the Thermos company, who patented the device and the Thermos name
Plaza Blend Coffee: Costa Rica 100% Arabica coffee beans