Travel Tea Infuser
This product is currently sold out.
Tired of traveling with bad tea? This tea infuser's handles conveniently collapse to fit into a small traveling case. Tuck your favorite loose-leaf tea in your suitcase and it's teatime on the road!
Includes a sample of our incredibly delicious Christmas Morning black tea.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- The extra-fine and generously sized tea infuser steeps everything from finely broken to large leaf teas
- When finished steeping your favorite tea, use traveling case lid to hold your infuser–so there’s no mess on your table - now, brewing your favorite loose leaf tea is easier than ever!
- Convenient collapsible handles fit any size mug
- Stainless steel infuser is dishwasher safe
- A tea infuser is a device used to steep loose tea leaves in a mug or a teapot full of hot water
- The tea infuser gained popularity in the first half of the 1800’s
- With the invention of the teabag, the infuser waned in popularity, but with better teas becoming more widely available, the infuser is becoming an essential tool for steeping tea today
- Many people select too small infusers, such as the very common ball infusers, to steep their loose leaf tea
- If loose leaf teas do not have enough room to fully expand within an infuser, the leaves will not have enough room to open and will not release the essential oils on the tea leaves - the full flavor of the tea will not be revealed
China black tea, apple pieces, planed and crushed almonds, cinnamon pieces, beetroot pieces, flavoring