Ticket to Tea Collection Flavored 2oz
This product is currently sold out
Take a tea journey to China, Japan, Taiwan, & India with five of the finest flavored teas from these important tea-growing countries. Each tea is blended with fruits, herbs, and spices inspired by the culture of the region—a new way to experience terroir!
The Collection is boxed, labeled, and tied with a ribbon.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
The following teas are included in our Ticket to Tea Collection (Flavored):
Snow Peach: a Chinese white tea with the juicy flavor of tree-ripened peaches
Toasted Hojicha Genmai: this Japanese green tea is toasted and blended with toasted rice resulting in a smooth cup with pleasant notes of baked bread
- Orange Flower Oolong: A wonderful blend of a Taiwanese oolong with a subtle hint of orange.
Raj Masala Chai: this flavorful and iconic spiced black tea puts you on a culinary passage to India
Ebony Rose: trek with us to China and discover this delicious and unusually shaped dark tea flavored with rose petals
Each tea comes with a unique Ticket to Tea label and special info about the tea, including instructions on how to steep
- The word “Chai” actually means tea–no wonder Indians look confused when we say Chai tea (tea tea)
- Masala chai, meaning spice tea, is a blend of herbs, spices, and tea leaves brewed in whole milk
- Each region of India has its own version of masala chai, which may include unique spices and herbs
- Masala Chai is a product of Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, which means “science of life” and has been in practice for over 5,000 years
Snow Peach: China white tea, dried peach pieces, calendula petals, and peach flavoring
Toasted Hojicha Genmai: Toasted Japanese green tea, toasted rice, popped corn
Orange Flower Oolong: Taiwan oolong tea, orange blossoms, orange flavoring
Raj Masala Chai: India black tea, cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, cloves, ginger, black pepper, licorice root
Ebony Rose: China dark tea, rose petals