Three Charismatic Teas by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
One sip, and you'll understand why each of these Mariage teas inspires devotion. The elegant black gift box includes a white tea scented with cherry blossom, a green tea with floral & mint notes, and the most popular flavored black tea in the world!
30 grams of Madame Butterfly is packaged in a fuchsia tin, 100 grams of Iskandar Green tea is packaged in a burnt orange tin, and 100 grams of Marco Polo black tea is packaged in a purple tin. All tins are reusable.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
Madame Butterfly White Tea: 3.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 5-7 min. Iskandar Green Tea: 1.5 tsp. per 8 oz of water, 175-185°F, 3-4 min. Marco Polo Black Tea: 1.5 tsp per 8oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min.
- Named after the Puccini Opera, Madame Butterfly White Tea is flavored with Japanese cherry blossoms and ripe persimmon. Silky, sweet and delicate.
- Iskandar Green Tea is flavored with flowers and mint and is a tribute to Alexander the Great (Iskandar in Persian).
- Marco Polo Black Tea is the most popular flavored tea in the world and flavored with fruits and flowers from Tibet and China.
- The French Mariage family has been involved in the tea business since the late 17th Century!
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Madame Butterfly: China white tea, cherry blossoms, natural flavoring. Iskandar: China green tea, natural floral and mint flavoring. Marco Polo: China black tea, natural fruit, and floral flavoring.