Thé des Lumière Organic Tea in Tin by Mariage Frères -New!
This product is currently sold out
Thé des Lumière (tea of lights) is part of the Calligraphy Tin collection and this sophisticated blend represents the tea tradition of Mariage Frères. Yunnan and Darjeeling black teas are expertly blended with oil of bergamot to create this magical blend.
The tea comes in an elegant 100 gram (3.5 oz) black silk-screened and reusable tin with the word Thé, French for tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- A blend of two distinctive terroirs from India and China: the high mountain terroir of Darjeeling and the more tropical region of Yunnan,
- Paris is often called "The City of Lights."
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal, or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Indian and Yunnan (China) black teas, oil of bergamot.