This variant is currently sold out
A scrumptious blend of black and dark teas with chocolate and caramel flavors. Absolutely decadent! Serve this tea as a dessert on its own.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-6 min
- A rich, bold, and velvety smooth tea
- If you enjoy dark chocolate, drink this tea without milk or sugar
- For milk chocolate lovers, add milk and sugar
- A low calorie indulgence for any chocoholic!
- Throughout history there have been many attempts to create a culinary love potion
- From oysters to animal parts to perfumes, human-kind has searched for aphrodisiacs everywhere
- Our love elixir is Thé d'Amour: proceed with caution!
- Chocolate or cinnamon breakfast pastries
- French toast, pancakes or waffles with maple syrup
- Oatmeal with cinnamon
- Chocolate chip or Scottish shortbread cookies
- Chocolate mousse
- Any cream-based dessert
- Rice pudding
- Caramel Flan
China, Yunnan Province dark tea, Dark chocolate bits (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), natural and artificial flavor, Sri Lankan black tea, cinnamon pieces, dehydrated maple syrup, cinnamon rods, flavoring, white cornflower blossoms