Thé à l'Opéra Tin, Organic Green Tea by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
Tea of the Opera is a refined, organic green tea with vanilla and red fruits. The tea is sourced from a Jardin Premier+, which means it meets the strict European purity standards. This tea is as sensual and memorable as a Puccini opera and comes in Mariage Frères' iconic black and gold sealed tea tin.
The signature black and gold tin holds 100g/3.5 oz. of tea. +Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3 min
- This green tea is a eulogy to sensuality and the power of the human voice
- Drink hot or iced without milk
- Speaking of opera, did you know that many opera singers drink tea?
- Christine Brewer, one of the great sopranos in the world, is an avid tea drinker
- Opera singers avoid milk product before singing and find tea a throat clearing beverage
- Greek yogurt
- Green salad with red fruits
- Simply prepared scallops, shrimp, fish or lobster
- Chicken breast
- Cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding or tapioca
Chinese organic green tea, red fruits and vanilla natural flavorings.