TexSom Espresso Blend
This variant is currently sold out
TexSom is the largest and most important wine education conference in the world! In honor of this annual conference at Four Seasons Resort & Club, The Cultured Cup created this incredibly rich and bold coffee blend of Costa Rican, Brazilian and Guatemalan coffee beans. This blend keeps the somms fully fueled during the intensive two-day conference and will become your favorite morning wake-up!
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- A bold blend of Colombian, Costa Rican and Brazilian coffee beans
- This darker Viennese Roast coffee won a side-by-side blind taste test against several renowned coffees
- It's dark and delicious complexity wakes you up with flavor and caffeine
- The term "Americano" comes from American GIs during WWII - who ordered espresso with water to dilute the strong flavor.
- Breakfast sausage, bacon or ham and eggs or an omelet
- Any dish with mushrooms
- Any of your favorite spicy chicken, pork or red meat appetizers or main dishes
- For a dessert coffee, add a splash of your favorite liqueur
Costa Rica, Brazil and Guatemala Arabica coffee beans