Texas Yaupon Mint
This variant is currently sold out.
Yaupon, a member of the holly family, is similar in taste to a mild Chinese green tea and has a similar amount of caffeine. Rich in anti-oxidants, this Texas-grown native is also flavored with mint, lemongrass, and lavender.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.0 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 203°F, 5-8 min
- This herbal infusion is served at Homewood, one of the most highly anticipated 2019 Dallas restaurant openings.
- This soothing herbal infusion is grown near Tyler, Texas.
- Serve this caffeinated infusion hot or iced.
Native Americans made an energy drink by boiling Yaupon leaves in water -the "Red Bull" of the day!
- Spinach quiche
- Buttered toast with marmalade or lemon curd
- Fresh green salad
- Lightly prepared chicken or fish
- Spinach soufflé
- Cream-based desserts
Texas Yaupon, Peppermint, Lemongrass, and Lavender.