Tea Tin, Stainless, 8-12 oz
This product is currently sold out
The elegant way to keep tea fresh on your kitchen counter.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- This embossed stainless steel tea tin with an inner seal is 6.25" high and 5.00" in diameter. The textured, easy-to-hold tin is decorated with weeping willows and mountains.
- The tin holds between 8-12 oz. (133-170g.) of teas. NOTE: Teas vary widely in volume and weight. For teas such as White Peony or Silver Needles, this tin may only hold 4-6 oz. of tea.
- This tin is the perfect complement to your kitchen counter
- When tea first came to Europe from China, the tea containers were made of blue & white porcelain in the shape of ginger jars.
- It wasn’t until the price of tea became affordable to the middle class in the mid-19th Century (and the Industrial Revolution began mass-producing storage tins) that tea came to be sold and stored in tins