Sakura 2020 Tin, Organic Green Tea by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
Since 2000, Mariage has celebrated each cherry blossom season in Japan with a new Sakura (cherry blossom) green tea. To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Sakura 2020 blends a magnificent green tea with the flowery aroma of cherry blossoms sprinkled with delicate rose petals. The tea tin is decorated with a shower of fuchsia flowers to evoke the magical poetry of cherry blossom season.
80 grams of tea comes in this richly silk-screen and keepsake tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3 min
- Green teas contain high levels of L-Theanine, a powerful antioxidant thought to improve mental focus.
- Mariage Frères was founded in Paris by two brothers (frères) with the last name of Mariage in 1854.
- Buttery croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any cream dessert
- Any French patisserie
- French macarons
- Crêpe Suzette
China green tea, pomegranate, citrus, pineapple, peony petals, flavoring.