Sevilla Organic Tea Gift Box by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
For the lovers of teas with exotic fruits and flowers, this Sevilla tea gift box brings the flavors of this cultural city into your cup! The elegant box contains two of Mariage Frères' most popular organic black teas with refreshing Meditteranean fruits and flowers. Each Jardin Premier+ tea is packaged in an elegant and reusable silk-screened tin.
Each tin contains 100 grams (3.5 oz) of tea.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
Veranda: Use 1.5tsp/2.5g of tea per 8oz of 212°F water and steep between 4-5 min. Bolero: Use 1.5tsp per 8oz of 212°F water and steep between 4-5 min.
- Veranda, a medium-bodied black tea, is sprinkled with Meditteranean fruits and flowers abundant in the Andalusian region of Sevilla.
- Bolero is a black tea from China's Yunnan Province Darjeeling black tea flavored with Mariages' famous oil of bergamot flavoring for a floral and citrus duet of flavors.
- Sevilla is the birthplace of Flamenco.
- The word Bolero has several meanings:
- A Spanish dance characterized by sharp turns, feet stamping, and sudden pauses in a position with one arm arched over the head.
- Music in 3-quarter time.
- A loose waist-length jacket open at the front.
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Veranda: China organic black tea, natural flavorings, flowers of the trade. Bolero: India organic black tea, natural flavorings and flower of the trade.