Tangerine Pocket Pu'er
This variant is currently sold out
What do you get when you stuff a Chinese pu'er tea into a tangerine? A delicious and citrus infused flavor adventure.
Each Tangerine Pocket Pu'er is individually wrapped and weighs approximately 1 oz.
- Steeping Instructions
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2 heaping tsps per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min. For more of the tangerine flavor, add pieces of the tangerine peel. Steep the same tea leaves multiple times until the flavors disappear.
- The tea liquor is dark but velvety smooth and without any harshness
- The tea has upfront notes of peat, morel mushroom and a touch of citrus peel
- The finish is long with notes of raisin and sweet tobacco.
- Delicious, unexpected and a conversation piece for your dinner guests
While it might take ten or fifteen years of aging for traditionally processed (sheng) pu’er tea to develop rich complexity, China’s modern Wo Dui process produces similar results in a matter of months
- Any Chinese dish with lemon or orange peel
- Any dish with mushrooms or truffles
- Pork, steaks or wild game
- Dark chocolate truffles or desserts
- China, Yunnan Province Pu'er tea: 100%
- Ingredients: Chinese Pu'er Tea, tangerine peel