This variant is currently sold out
This blend is a favorite of herbal connoisseurs. The freshness of the herbs and natural sweetness of the blackberry and apple pieces are underscored by bright orange peels and colorful carrot flakes.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-8 min
- This potpourri of herbal and dried fruits is delicious and caffeine-free
- Serve this to your children to reduce their sugar intake contained in sugary sodas—they'll get all the flavor and almost no sugar
- Fruit blends, which are naturally caffeine-free, are particularly popular in Germany and are gaining popularity in the U.S.
- Try brewing Sweet Dreams at twice the strength (3 tsp/8oz) and serving it over ice on warm Summer days
- Green salads with a citrus vinaigrette
- Mild and soft cheeses
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
Blackberry and apple pieces, orange peel and carrot flakes