Summer Darjeeling Blend
This variant is currently sold out
A flavorful blend of summer harvest black teas from complementary Darjeeling Estates. This tea is smooth with complex notes of cocoa, dark molasses and a refreshing briskness. Delicious hot or cold-brewed.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 203°F, 4-5 min
- This Summer harvest Darjeeling is a blend of several Darjeeling tea gardens. The high elevation produces complexity in the cup with balanced notes of cocoa and dark molasses with a brisk and refreshing finish.
- Darjeeling is the size of two Manhattan islands and dwarfed by Assam, the largest tea producing region in the world.
- Granola with dried fruit
- Greek yogurt
- Fruit pastries
- Green salad with mint
- Mac and cheese
- Toasted cheese sandwich
- Chicken or fish with fresh mint
- Savory or sweet tea sandwiches
- Lightly prepared chicken or pork
- Cream-based desserts
India, Darjeeling and Silguri black tea blend