Sublime White Tea Tin by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
This exotic and scented white tea is a tribute to the tropical paradise of Goa, where Indian and Portuguese cultures merge. With notes of jasmine, citrus, and sandalwood, this white tea transports you to this eden of sun, sea, sand, and scents!
30 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable embossed tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 185°F, 5-7 min
- This fragrant white tea represents the "Joie de Vivre" of Goa, the vacation spot of India.
- Mariage Frères was founded in Paris by two brothers (frères) with the last name of Mariage in 1854.
- Buttery croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any cream dessert
- Any French patisserie
- French macarons
- Crêpe Suzette
China white tea, and jasmine, lemon, and sandalwood flavorings.