This variant is currently sold out
This reminds us of a chocolatey, creamy and sweet stout beer, but without any of the calories and alcohol. We call this liquid dessert! Almost no caffeine.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5-2.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 6-8 min. Can be steeped longer and multiple times.
- The delicious dessert infusion contains cocoa nibs, which gives it the chocolate flavor.
- Our caffeine-free fruit blend balances baking spices with sweet fruit flavors and a deliciously creamy finish
- Stout beer is one of the heaviest bodied beers, but along with this body, this beer often has creamy notes of caramel, molasses, and chocolate. That's why we call this the stout of spice and fruit infusions.
- Greek yogurt
- Pancakes, waffles, oatmeal or French toast with toasted almonds and apple bits
- Vanilla or butter pecan ice cream
- Apple pie
- Cream-based desserts
Apple pieces, planed and cocoa peel, flavoring, cocoa bits, marigold & cornflower blossoms, blackberry leaf.