This variant is currently sold out
Our Stout-Hearted Chocolate earned its name because it reminds us of a cocoa-infused pint of stout (without the calories or alcohol). Makes a delicious, guilt-free dessert!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5-2.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 6-8 min. Can be steeped longer and multiple times.
- The delicious dessert infusion contains cocoa nibs, which gives it the chocolate flavor
- Our caffeine-free fruit blend balances baking spices with sweet fruit flavors and a decadently creamy finish
- Stout is one of the heaviest bodied beers, often featuring creamy notes of caramel, molasses, and chocolate. That's why we call this the stout of spice and fruit infusions
- Greek yogurt
- Pancakes, waffles, oatmeal or French toast with toasted almonds and apple bits
- Vanilla or butter pecan ice cream
- Apple pie
- Cream-based desserts
Apple pieces, planed and cocoa peel, flavoring, cocoa bits, marigold & cornflower blossoms, blackberry leaf.