Pearl Island Black -NEW!
This variant is currently sold out.
This delicious new black tea is from Sri Lanka, the island known as the "Pearl of the Indian Ocean." The wiry tea leaves, which are carefully and tightly twisted length-wise, produce a malty and mouth-watering flavor with a slightly spicy finish. Although using milk is always your decision, try this tea without any addition to fully experience the complexity!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This flavorful and balanced Ceylon (Sri Lankan) black tea is a low-elevation grown tea with surprising complexity
- For months, we sampled dozens of single estate Ceylon teas before finding this gem from the Lumbini Estate
- This tea has body, finesse, and complexity
- Drink this tea with or without milk and sugar
Almost all the tea from the island nation of Sri Lanka is hand-plucked
- Huevos rancheros eggs
- Fresh sliced tomatoes
- Mac and cheese
- Pasta with red sauce
- Toasted cheese sandwiches
- Hamburgers or sliders
- Sausage or pepperoni pizza or Calzones
- Pork or red meat
- Cream or chocolate-based desserts
Sri Lanka black tea: 100%