Sheffield Polished Tea Tin, 250 g (8.8 oz)
This product is currently sold out.
This tin looks like silver, but is polished stainless steel and will never need polishing! This tin will elegantly hold approximately 8-oz. of your favorite tea!
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- An elegantly embossed stainless steel tea container that contains double lids to ensure your tea stays fresh (design may vary slightly)
- This container holds approximately 8 oz of your favorite tea and is the perfect complement to your kitchen counter
- Dimensions: Approx. 5.00" High x 3.75" in Diameter
- Note: the tin holds approximately 250 grams (approx. 8 oz), but this may vary depending on the volume of the tea
- When tea first came to Europe from China, the first tea container was made of blue & white porcelain in the shape of ginger jar
- It wasn’t until the price of tea became affordable to the middle class in the mid-19th Century (and the Industrial Revolution began mass-producing storage tins) that tea came to be sold and stored in tins