This variant is currently sold out
Imagine pairing a smooth, flavorful Costa Rican coffee with salted and buttery French caramel. The ultimate dessert coffee!
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- This medium-bodied Costa Rican coffee has a subtle note of chocolate which perfectly complements the flavor of salted caramel. A coffee equivalent of a chocolate and caramel turtle.
- Did you know that there is a spa in Japan that lets you bathe in coffee?
- Japan's Yunesson Spa Resort, a spa theme park of sorts, claims bathing in coffee rejuvenates and wakes up the body
- One can also bathe in green tea, red wine, or ramen noodle broth at Yunesson!
- Oatmeal, French toast, pancakes or waffles with maple syrup
- Buttered multi-grain or whole wheat toast, bagels or English muffins
- Any chocolate or vanilla-based dessert
- Flan or churros
Costa Rica Arabica coffee beans, natural flavorings.