Rio Negro Rainforest
This variant is currently sold out
Located in southern Costa Rica, this is the country's first coffee farm certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Nice body and acidity with a sweet chocolate finish.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- What does Rainforest Alliance (RFA) certification mean? Developed by the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN), RFA certification involves: ecosystem conservation, wildlife protection, and fair and good working conditions for the coffee farm workers.
- This coffee gets its name from the "black river" (Rio Negro), that flows through the plantation.
- Costa Rica contains the highest density of biodiversity of any country worldwide!
- Oatmeal, pancakes or waffles with maple syrup
- Buttery croissant or macaron
- Gruyère or gouda cheese
- Any chicken or pork dish
- Any cream-based dessert
- Rice pudding
Costa Rica Arabica coffee: 100%