Rio Negro Rainforest
This variant is currently sold out
A great new coffee from Costa Rica's first coffee farm certified by the sustainability-focused Rainforest Alliance. Nice body, balanced acidity, and a delectably sweet chocolate finish.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- What is the Rainforest Alliance (RFA)? Developed by the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN), the RFA works on ecosystem conservation, wildlife protection, and fair and good working conditions for the coffee farm workers.
- This coffee gets its name from the "black river" (Rio Negro), that flows through the plantation
- Costa Rica contains the highest density of biodiversity of any country in the world!
- Oatmeal, pancakes or waffles with maple syrup
- Buttery croissant or macaron
- Gruyère or gouda cheese
- Any chicken or pork dish
- Any cream-based dessert
- Rice pudding
Costa Rica Arabica coffee: 100%