Rhapsody in Red
This variant is currently sold out
South African rooibos combines with ripe raspberries and mint for a romantic rendezvous of flavors.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5-2.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-8 min
- Has the celebrating, feasting and drinking caught up with your stomach?
- Rooibos is your answer
- The low tannins within this South African herbal beverage will help settle your stomach and may put you in the mood for love!
Customers of ours fortify this raspberry rich and caffeine-free herbal blend with a splash of framobois liquor. Yum!
- Greek yogurt
- Any Middle Eastern salad or appetizer with mint
- Moroccan or Middle Eastern cuisine
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
- Raspberries with fresh mint and a splash of heavy cream
- Vanilla bean ice cream
South African rooibos, freeze-dried raspberries, raspberry flavoring, dried mint leaves