Rhapsody in Red
This variant is currently sold out.
South African rooibos combines with ripe raspberries and mint for a romantic rendezvous of flavors.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5-2.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-8 min
- Let the potent, rousing flavor combination of sweet raspberries and fresh mint put you in the mood for love!
- Despite its bold flavors, Roobios is easy to enjoy, as it is naturally low in tannin and completely caffeine-free
- In fact, many find Rooibos teas to be naturally soothing and stomach-settling
- Our customers have found that fortifying this raspberry-mint treat with a splash of framboise liqueur makes a perfect after-dinner drink or poolside refreshment. Yum!
- Greek yogurt
- Any Middle Eastern salad or appetizer with mint
- Moroccan or Middle Eastern cuisine
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
- Raspberries with fresh mint and a splash of heavy cream
- Vanilla bean ice cream
South African rooibos, freeze-dried raspberries, raspberry flavoring, dried spearmint leaves