This variant is currently sold out
100% of the sale of this orangey oolong tea goes to Café Momentum, a pioneering nonprofit restaurant helping at-risk youths learn culinary skills. During the nation-wide shutdown, they are providing daily lunch boxes for food-insecure students and their families in the Dallas community! "QUARAN-TEA, a Hug in a Cup."
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2 tsp per 8 oz of water, 195° - 212°F, 4-5 min
Chad Houser, the award-winning chef founder of Café Momentum was nominated as a "CNN Hero" in 2018.
- This dark Taiwanese oolong tea blended with delightfully fragrant orange blossoms, rose petals, and cinnamon pieces.
- This orange blossom flavored oolong is one of our favorite oolong teas and is also delicious cold.
- Tea has always been consumed during times of crisis because of its calming effect. During World War II, the British kept up their soldiers' and citizens' morale by buying almost all of the world's tea.
- In the summer, this tea makes a great iced tea, but increase the amount of tea from 2 tsp to 3 tsp as the cold dampens the flavor of the tea.
- Pairs perfectly with any of the lunch-box food from Café Momentum!
- Greek yogurt
- Buttered multi-grain or whole-wheat toast
- Green salad with fresh fruit and a fruit vinaigrette
- Fresh, baked or grilled apricots or peaches
- Buttery scallops, shrimp, lobster or fresh fish
- Apricot or Peach tarts, cakes or pies
- Peach ice cream
- Muscat dessert wine
Ingredients: Taiwan oolong tea, orange peel, rose petals, cinnamon pieces.