Programmable Stainless Steel Probe Thermometer with Timer
This product is currently sold out.
Depend on this model for a high degree of accuracy. It has a handsome stainless steel base that sits near your stove or tea kettle. A wire plugs into its side, and a probe at the other end of the wire goes into your tea kettle. Use the large rubberized buttons to program in your desired "heat" temperature and the unit will beep when the water reaches the desired temp. On the back of the unit, there's a guide to help you select a temperature. Also use it as an instant-read or as a timer to remind you when it's time to turn your kettle off. A magnet on the back can be used to anchor the unit to your range. A more affordable option than The Breville Tea Maker.
- Fun Facts
- Helpful hints-The meat probe is a thin wire coated in Silicone. Be very careful not to crimp this wire in the oven- door , BBQ top ,or Smoker door. The probe , like all in the industry , should be kept away from flame flare-ups and contact with cooking surfaces. Another tip- be sure to insert the probe into the meat at least 1.5 inches. This insures that you will get the correct readings at all times.
- Features: Stainless Steel Probe, Reads Celsius and Fahrenheit, Digital
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power Source: Battery Included
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Dimensions: 3" W x.750 "D x 5.250 "H
- Stem Length: 6 inches
- Weight: .350 lbs
- Battery: required, included:2
To maximize the power of tea’s flavonoids, drink it freshly brewed