Pleine Lune Tea Bags, Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This product is currently sold out
An organic black tea inspired by the mysteries of the full moon. You’ll be mesmerized by this tea’s mixture of almonds, flowers, and exotic spices.
Each gold-foil lined box contains 30 cotton muslin tea sachets. CONTAINS: tree nuts.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 teabag per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This delicious Chinese tea blend combines fragrances representing "The Feast of the Full Moon:" fruits, rare spices, almond pieces, blue cornflower, and a touch of honey.
- Delicious hot or cold with any almond, chocolate, or vanilla-flavored dessert.
- Enjoy with or without milk and sugar
- Pleine Lune means full moon
- Greek yogurt
- Almond macarons
- French toast or Belgian waffles or crepes
- Almond encrusted chicken or pork
- Afternoon tea time desserts
- Any cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Italian panettone
- Bread pudding
Chinese organic black tea, almond pieces, blue cornflower petals, dried honey, flavoring. CONTAINS: tree nuts.