Passion Fruit Caramels - NEW!
This variant is currently sold out.
Delightfully delicious, these are the best passion fruit caramels we've ever tasted! Using French Butter and the best passion fruit puree are the secrets.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Steve Smith, a native Texan, makes our Texas Tortugas, French Butter Caramels, and Butter Toffee Crunch. He studied at Cordon Bleu in Paris and apprenticed at the acclaimed restaurant La Taillevent. Later he worked at Mugaritz, another Michelin-starred restaurant located in San Sebastian, Spain.
- What makes these passion fruit caramels so delicious? Their secret ingredients are French butter and passion fruit puree. Read more about French Butter in "Fun Facts."
- Individually wrapped, these buttery sweet gems make a great gift and are available in 4, 8, and 16-oz bags.
- Delicious with coffee, tea, or drinking chocolate.
- Caramels are soft candy made with sugar and butter that have been melted and further heated.
- Is there a difference between American and French butter? According to many food experts, the answer is “yes”.
- Many suggest that it’s the quality of the cream because of what the French cows eat, but it’s also because the butter is made from cultured cream (slightly soured), which gives it a nutty flavor that reacts differently when used within a recipe.
- American Breakfast tea
- East Frisian tea
- French Breakfast tea
- Réveiller tea
- Buttered toffee coffee
- Dallas Bold coffee
- Symphonie Fantastique tea
Sugar, French butter, passion fruit puree, vanilla