Paris Breakfast Organic Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
Paris Breakfast is one of the most requested Mariage Frères tea by our well-traveled customers. With notes of honey, malted-chocolate, vanilla, buttered brioche, and candied tangerine, this organic black morning tea will soon be one of your favorites! This tea is from a Jardin Premier+, which ensures tea quality and purity. Also, available in a sealed tin and convenient teabags.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- The skillful blending of a full-bodied and elegant organic Chinese black tea with an organic Indian First Flush Darjeeling and natural flavoring notes of chocolate, vanilla, buttery brioche, and candied tangerine.
- To fully savor the complexity of flavors, we recommend drinking this tea without milk.
- Drink in the morning, afternoon or as a flavorful dessert tea.
- A tea with a creamy and velvety finish
- Who said the British have a patent on teas for breakfast? Paris Breakfast is a departure from the traditional and powerful English Breakfast tea blend that requires being tamed by milk and sugar. This tea is delicious without adding anything!
- Fruit Patisserie
- Savory or sweet tea sandwiches
- Any vanilla-cream patisserie or dessert
Chinese organic black tea, India, Darjeeling First Flush organic black tea, Natural flavorings