North Bengal Blend, 2nd Flush Black Tea
This variant is currently sold out
A rich blend of summer harvest black teas from Silguri and Darjeeling. With notes of aged oak and raisin, this smooth tea is delicious with or without milk.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 5 min
- This 2nd Flush tea produces a deep reddish-brown liquor with complex notes of aged oak and raisin.
- Darjeeling and Silguri are famed tea regions located in the northern part of West Bengal. They are located near the borders of Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet.
- Granola with dried fruit
- Greek yogurt
- Fruit pastries
- Green salad with mint
- Mac and cheese
- Toasted cheese sandwich
- Chicken or fish with fresh mint
- Savory or sweet tea sandwiches
- Lightly prepared chicken or pork
- Cream-based desserts
India, Darjeeling and Silguri black tea blend