Nocturne Oriental Music and Tea Box by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
For a musical rendition of the exuberant beauty of the Orient, this joyful box plays the opening notes of Franz Liszt's Liebestraume nocturne: a dream of love.
The piano weaves and projects clouds of magic chords on an evening breeze; a thousand and one nights are evoked, a thousand and one Orients-real and imagined-whose sensuality evokes primeval scents.
Each packet of the five teas holds 20 grams of tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Each tea's steeping instructions is detailed in Product Listing.
- Packed inside are: 1. NOCTURNE ORIENTAL, a green tea enlivened with citrus fruits and spices: Steep 2-tsp of tea in 8-oz of 175-degree water for 3-min. 2. THÉ DES ROIS, a modern version of green tea with mint, a veritable "tea of kings": Steep 1-tsp of tea in 8-oz of 208-degree water 4-5 min. 3. ROUGE SAHARA, a felicitous blend of flower and spice, namely rose and mint: Steep 1-tsp of tea in 8-oz of 208-degree water for 4-5 min. 4. CASABLANCA, a marriage of green tea with marigold flowers and Moroccan mint, to be enjoyed hot or cold, Steep 2-tsp of herbal infusion in 8-oz of 208-degree water for 6-8 min.
- The tenor aria Nessun Dorma is from Giacomo Puccini's opera Turandot. This was one of Luciano Pavarotti's favorite arias to sing.
- Chocolate croissant, pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips, afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream, dark or milk chocolate dessert, any vanilla cream dessert, and Crêpe Suzette.
Phantom of the Opera: China green tea; citrus, ginger.
Aida: India black tea, oil of bergamot natural flavoring.
Elixir of Love: China black tea, hibiscus petals, blue cornflowers, natural flavoring;
Red Opera: South African rooibos, vanilla & red fruit flavoring.
- Earl Grey, Roi de by Mariage Frères, Earl Grey Imperial by Mariage Frères, Thé de Fêtes by Mariage Frères, Russian Breakfast by Mariage Frères