Paris Bastille Tin, Oolong Tea by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
Bastille Day is a French holiday celebrating the storming of the Bastille, which led to the French Revolution. Sprinkled with red, white, and blue flowers, this festive oolong tea is flavored with refreshing yuzu citrus and zesty ginger.
This tea comes in a keepsake blue and gold 90g tea tin with a double lid to ensure tea freshness.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 3-4 min
- Bastille Day is celebrated throughout France on July 14
- A wonderful tea for the afternoon or evening.
- Best enjoyed without milk.
- Constructed in the 1300s, the Bastille was designed to protect the eastern entrance to the city of Paris. The formidable stone fortress included 100-foot-high walls and a wide moat, plus more than 80 regular soldiers and 30 Swiss mercenaries standing guard.
- Fruit cake
- Chicken cooked with apricot or peaches
Chinese Oolong tea, Blue cornflowers, hibiscus, and chrysanthemum.