Music Box of Opera Inspired Teas by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
Imagine you or somebody you love opening this elegant music box of opera-inspired teas and hearing the music from Puccini's Nessun Dorma! Beautifully packaged inside are four teas inspired by operas. And, there is a silver-plated tea measuring spoon!
Each packet of the four teas holds 20 grams of tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Each tea's steeping instructions is detailed in Product Listing.
- Packed inside are: 1. Phantom of the Opera, a fragrant and floral green tea: Steep 2-tsp of tea in 8-oz of 175-degree water for 3-min. 2. Aida, a fruity citrus black tea: Steep 1-tsp of tea in 8-oz of 208-degree water 4-5 min. 3. Elixir of Love, a fruity, flowery, and velvety black tea: Steep 1-tsp of tea in 8-oz of 208-degree water for 4-5 min. 4. Red Opera, a caffeine-free rooibos with red fruits and vanilla notes, Steep 2-tsp of herbal infusion in 8-oz of 208-degree water for 6-8 min.
- The tenor aria Nessun Dorma is from Giacomo Puccini's opera Turandot. This was one of Luciano Pavarotti's favorite arias to sing.
- Chocolate croissant, pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips, afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream, dark or milk chocolate dessert, any vanilla cream dessert, and Crêpe Suzette.
Phantom of the Opera: China green tea; citrus, ginger.
Aida: India black tea, oil of bergamot natural flavoring.
Elixir of Love: China black tea, hibiscus petals, blue cornflowers, natural flavoring;
Red Opera: South African rooibos, vanilla & red fruit flavoring.
- Earl Grey, Roi de by Mariage Frères, Earl Grey Imperial by Mariage Frères, Thé de Fêtes by Mariage Frères, Russian Breakfast by Mariage Frères