Mont D'Indochine Organic Green Tea by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This variant is currently sold out
This organic green tea is grown on the highest mountain in a pristine area of northern Vietnam near nature preserves fragrant with wild orchids and exotic fruits. This tea has notes of apricot, hazelnut, and nougat!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 185°F, 4-6 min.
When using a Yixing teapot or a Gaiwan, use two to three times as much tea and steep same tea leaves (between 30 sec and 2 min) multiple times until the flavor fades.
- This tea is a Mariage Premier Jardin tea, which means this organic tea conforms to the very strict EU organic standards.
- When examining the dry tea leaves, you'll notice the tea consists of the two youngest and most tender tea leaves: the leaf bud (an unfurled leaf) and the next youngest leaf (an open leaf).
- Vietnam tea production has increased dramatically in a short period of time and #5 in total tea production after #1 China, #2 India, #3 Kenya, and #4 Sri Lanka.
- Fresh or lightly steamed greens
- Scallops, shrimp, lobster or any fresh fish
- Gruyere, gouda, Havarti or cheddar cheese
- Rice pudding
Northeastern Vietnam, 100% Green Organic Tea.