Nepal Honey Green
$ 19.80 was $ 22.25
This variant is currently sold out
This Nepalese tea is slightly oxidized, but is still considered a green tea. Unlike a white tea, this Nepalese green tea is lightly shaped, so there is cell breakage, which changes the flavor of the tea and condenses the volume of the tea. This tea is delicious hot or cold.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
3.5 grams per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 3 min.
- Before the tea leaves are heated, which stops the oxidation, the leaves are allowed to very lightly oxidize. The slight oxidation gives this tea a distinctive note of honeysuckle, which is a flavor note more common within an oolong; or semi-oxidized tea
- This delicate tea comes from below the Makalu mountain range in the Dhankuta district of Eastern Nepal
- Fresh or lightly steamed greens
- Scallops, shrimp, lobster or any fresh fish
- Gruyere, gouda, Havarti or cheddar cheese
- Rice pudding
Nepalese green tea: 100%