Music Box of Madame Butterfly Teas by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
Do you or someone you know love opera? Imagine opening this elegant music box of opera-inspired teas and hearing the cherry blossom (sakura) music from Puccini's opera Madama Butterfly! Beautifully packaged inside are four teas inspired by the opera and an elegant silver-plated tea measuring spoon!
Each packet of the four teas holds 20 grams of tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Steeping Instructions: Madame Butterfly: 1.5 tsp, 8oz water, 185°F, 4-5 minutes; Thé des Samourais: 1.5 tsp, 8oz water, 175°F, 3 minutes; Paris-Kyoto: 1.5 tsp, 8oz water, 175°F, 3 minutes; Kabuki: 1.5 tsp, 8oz water, 212°F, 4-5 min.
- Madame Butterfly: a white tea richly flavored with fruits and flowers; Kabuki: a bold black tea with wild fruits from the Far East; Paris-Kyoto: a green tea flavored with yuzu and balanced with a whisper of vanilla; Thé des Samourais: a green sencha tea with citrus and vanilla.
- The Puccini opera Madama Butterfly is a tear-jerker, and among the most famous operas of all time. Pinkerton, who weds Butterfly knowing he will leave her to marry an American, is one of the all-time opera villains!
- Chocolate croissant, pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips, afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream, dark or milk chocolate dessert, any vanilla cream dessert, and Crêpe Suzette.
INGREDIENTS: Madame Butterfly: China white tea, fruit and flower flavorings. Thé des Samourais: Japanese green tea with natural citrus and vanilla natural flavoring. Kabuki: Indian black tea, natural fruit flavoring. Paris-Kyoto: Japanese green tea with yuzu citrus and natural vanilla flavoring.
- Earl Grey, Roi de by Mariage Frères, Earl Grey Imperial by Mariage Frères, Thé de Fêtes by Mariage Frères, Russian Breakfast by Mariage Frères