Mindful Mint Rooibos
This variant is currently sold out.
A flavorful and caffeine-free blend combining cool mint with African green rooibos. Unlike red rooibos, which is oxidized, green rooibos is unoxidized and thought to have more anti-oxidants. This new blend brings healthy and delicious together!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Similar Teas
2 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-6 min
- Completely caffeine-free, this rooibos herbal and spice blend allows you to sleep.
- Add a touch of honey to make a sweet night-cap.
- Green and Red Rooibos are from the same plant but processed differently; similar to tea types.
- Green Rooibos is simply dried with no oxidation, while Red Rooibos is oxidized to get it's color.
- The lack of oxidation in Green Rooibos allows for a higher antioxidant count.
- Greek yogurt
- Toast with Honey
- Passion fruit caramels
- Cinnamon pastries
South African rooibos, cinnamon, peppermint, spearmint, natural flavor, safflower