Midnight in Paris Organic Rooibos in Red Tin by Mariage Frères -New!
This product is currently sold out
This festive red tin contains caffeine-free rooibos with hibiscus, chrysanthemum, blue cornflowers, and creamy vanilla. A soothing tea during the day or before bedtime.
100 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable fuchsia pagoda-shaped tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2 tsp or 2.5 grams per 8 oz of water, 208°F, 6-10 min.
- The hibiscus gives this tea a gorgeous color!
- Rooibos has very little tannin and is a very good remedy for indigestion. South African Mothers put rooibos tea in baby bottles to soothe a colicky baby!
- Green salads
- Light cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding.
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Ingredients: South African Rooibos, hibiscus, chrysanthemum, blue cornflower, and natural vanillas flavoring.