Tea Caddy Leaf Measuring Spoon -NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
Hand-made from cherry wood, this one-of-a-kind leaf-shaped tea measuring spoon adds artful texture to your tea time.
A product from Mariage Frères (the brothers Mariage) of Paris, France.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- 3.5" length by 1.5" width. The sides of the leaf are crimped inward to form a scoop.
- NOT Dishwasher safe. To clean, wipe with a damp soft cloth and dry with a dry soft cloth.
- Many customers store their tea caddy scoop inside a tea canister so that they always know where it is.
- Fannie Farmer has been called “The Queen of Level Measurement,” as she introduced the very concept of standardized measuring spoons in her 1896 work The Boston Cooking-School Cook Book
- She was widely acclaimed (and also criticized) for using precise measurements in her recipes. She was one of the first to ever do so